- For Your Face - Face Lotion
For Your Face - Face Lotion
Green Room - For Your Face Lotion
For Your Face is our everyday face lotion made from only organic and natural ingredients formulated for well, your face.
It is designed to be a multi-purpose lotion, eliminating the need for day creams, night creams, eye creams, etc. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and super nourishing for dry skin, this little lotion is the only thing your skin needs during the harsh winter months or after a long day in the sun and salt.
It is lightly scented with essential oils for both therapeutic benefits and a pleasing aroma. Every ingredient has been carefully selected and serves a unique purpose for a healthy, dewy glow.
ngredients: Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower Oil)*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil)*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linalool, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Oil), Limonene *Organic
- Safflower oil: This oil is rich in essential fatty acids and good for any skin type given its mildness. Very moisturizing for dry or irritated skin, safflower oil contributes to graceful ageing.
- Beeswax: Beeswax is a wonderful skin softening ingredient. It forms an occlusive layer on the skin, creating a barrier from the elements and trapping in moisture. The beeswax in For Your Face is local to Victoria!
- Shea Butter: In addition to being luxuriously moisturizing, shea butter is well known for its skin rejuvinating properties, from preventing stretch-marks to fading scars.
- Rosehip Oil: A premium plant oil for facial skin, rosehip oil is high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin A. Rosehip oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is one of the best oils for scarring, smoothing wrinkles, and soothing psoriasis.
- Lavender Oil: Regenerative effects aside, lavender oil is traditionally believed to have sedative properties and can help reduce stress! Its soothing aroma is great for easing your way into the day or for slowing down before bed.
- Tea Tree Oil: This oil shows broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity.
- Rosemary Oil: Used in skincare for acne-prone skin and scars, rosemary oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions: For best absorption, use clean, dry fingers and apply to face when slightly damp. Start with half a pea size or less and build up if you need to. A little goes a long way!